- Managing the technical facilities of PureIMS on behalf of the Head of Production and the Principal Scientist.
- Performing R&D tasks (formulation development, test development) and production tasks (batch manufacturing and testing).
- Expanding the technical facilities (equipment, facilities) in a GMP compliant fashion.
- Managing a future team of research and production technicians.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant technical discipline, preferentially chemistry.
- Team player and self-employing personality.
- Experienced in physical and analytical testing in a dynamic GMP environment with multiple programs.
- Flexible attitude, able and willing to work multidisciplinary and switch between R&D, manufacturing and QC.
- Has the competencies and ambition to become PureIMS’ future head of the laboratory.
Ceintuurbaan Noord 152
9301 NZ Roden
If you are interested in this position and are open for an interview with our team, we welcome your resumé with motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org