- Works in close collaboration with internal and external professionals (program management, CMC, QP/QA, science).
- Maintains and expands PureIMS’ network of KOLs, regulatory experts and advisors in the various indication areas to facilitate establishment of optimally effective clinical programs.
- Develops program and study plans, selects CROs and manages all aspects of outsourced activities.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline in addition to relevant working experience.
- Team player and self-employing personality.
- Track record (5+ years) in clinical development of new pharmaceutical products and regulatory pathways involved, preferentially with drug-device combinations.
- Pharma company background and practical experience with outsourcing clinical studies, including full study management.
Ceintuurbaan Noord 152
9301 NZ Roden
If you are interested in this position and are open for an interview with our team, we welcome your resumé with motivation letter at email@example.com